Refunds and Returns
Enjoy free returns for 30 days!
We're so confident that you'll love your new Bates saddle that we'll even pay for the return delivery!
In the unlikely event that you would like to make a return, please ensure it is:
- Within 30 days of purchase;
- Unused with the original ticketing, packaging and saddle covers clean and still attached; and
- In the original packaging which must be in the original condition. This includes saddles being well-packed in the foam/cardboard to protect the item in transit.
Even sale or clearance items?
Absolutely, we want you to be happy! You can return sale items unless the product is marked as "Final Sale" (subject to the Australian Consumer Law). We will always let you know if a particular sale or promotion excludes returns.
How do I return my items?
Returning your order is super easy and convenient regardless of where you are returning from.
If you cannot reuse the original packaging you can use a similar packaging that you have access to send your return back to us.
Below you can find step by step instructions on how to initiate the return.
- Contact us and select Return from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the form with your order details and your reason for return
- One of our team will contact you by the next business day with a confirmation of your return via either Australia Post or Courier.
- Print your return shipping label and attach it to your return parcel (ensure you don't cover the barcode with any sticky tape and remove any existing labelling if you are using the original packaging)
- If your return is with Australia Post, simply drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post office so we can safely track its journey back to our Fulfilment Centre. If it’s via a Courier we will book that pick up for you and all of the paperwork will be emailed to you separately within 1 business day.
- It takes a couple of days to reach our Fulfilment Centre, that’s why processing your refund may take up to approx. 15 business days; we’ll keep you posted along the way so keep an eye out on your inbox!