Refunds and Returns
Enjoy returns for 30 days!
We're so confident that you'll love your new Bates saddle that we'll even pay for the return delivery!
In the unlikely event that you would like to make a return, please ensure it is:
- Within 30 days of purchase;
- Unused with the original ticketing, packaging and saddle covers clean and still attached; and
- In the original packaging which must be in the original condition. This includes saddles being well-packed in the foam/cardboard to protect the item in transit.
Even sale or clearance items?
Absolutely, we want you to be happy! You can return sale items unless the product is marked as "Final Sale" (subject to the Australian Consumer Law). We will always let you know if a particular sale or promotion excludes returns.
How do I return my items?
Returning your order is super easy and convenient regardless of where you are returning from.
If you cannot reuse the original packaging you can use a similar packaging that you have access to send your return back to us.
Below you can find step by step instructions on how to initiate the return.
- Contact us and select Return from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the form with your order details and your reason for return
- One of our team will contact you by the next business day with a confirmation of your return.
- Your return will then be arranged as follows:
- For accessories, you will be asked to please take your items to your local Australia Post office and arrange shipping
- For saddles, we will book a courier pick up for you at a mutually agreed day. Please note the courier may come at any time during the day and we do not receive a time window. We recommend placing the item in the original box and removing any existing shipping or address labels.