An equestrian belt crafted from the finest leather to beautifully match your Bates saddle or stirrup leathers. A sleek design and buckle offer all-day comfort as you wear a piece of Bates Saddles luxury everywhere you go. Whether you're training, competing, or adding a touch of sophistication to your everyday look, this belt is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Make a statement with the Bates Leather Belt and wear the ultimate in luxury every day.
- Ride comfortably with a subtle and sleek buckle.
- Never lose your keeper with the attached design for your convenience.
- Enjoy the soft, tactile feel of the finest European leather.
- Match your saddle or make a statement in fashionable colours.
- Stay connected to your equestrian passion with the signature Bates Saddles nail.
Belts are measured from the buckle bar to the middle hole available.
- Holes from 26" through to 31"
- Suits approximate pant sizes Mens 27" and Ladies S, AU/UK 8 to 10, US 4 to 6
- Holes from 29" through to 34"
- Suits approximate pant sizes Mens 30" and Ladies M, AU/UK 10 to 12, US 6 to 8
- Holes from 32" through to 37"
- Suits approximate pant sizes Mens 33" and Ladies L, AU/UK 12 to 14, US 8 to 10
- Holes from 35" through to 40"
- Suits approximate pant sizes Mens 36" and Ladies XL, AU/UK 14 to 16, US 10 to 12
Frequently asked questions
Is this a leather belt for ladies?
This leather belt is truly unisex and has been developed with a neutral buckle style and a medium thickness to be comfortably worn on jodphurs, jeans, and breeches of most styles.
Can you get a leather belt wet?
Absolutely! We recommend that you allow your belt to dry out fully before applying any sort of protectant product. Some wax-based products such as Bates Leather Balsam can also act as a wax-based water-repellant to protect your belt for long-term use.
Is the belt made of real leather?
Yes, the belt is made from European cow leather and designed for maximum durability. The leather and manufacturing quality are the same as the Bates Stirrup Leathers which are put to the test daily by equestrians worldwide.